Michigan State University Building Maps
Written by Jared Wein, 06/11/2006
How to use the search
Select the building from the drop down list, and a map should display showing the hometowns of the residents of that building.
Where are the buildings on campus?
- East Zone
- Akers, Holmes, Hubbard, McDonel, Owen and Van Hoosen Halls
- South Zone
- Case, Holden, Wilson & Wonders Halls
- Red Cedar Zone
- Abbot, Mason, Phillips, Shaw and Snyder Halls
- West Circle Zone
- Campbell, Gilchrist, Landon, Mayo, Williams & Yakeley Halls
- Brody Zone
- Armstrong, Bailey, Bryan, Butterfield, Emmons & Rather Halls